Hey Nicholas,

In general we've been looking at these periodically (at least I have) and
asking people to close out of date ones, but it's true that the list has gotten
fairly large. We should probably have an expiry time of a few months and close
them automatically. I agree that it's daunting to see so many open PRs.

Matei

On August 25, 2014 at 9:03:09 PM, Nicholas Chammas (nicholas.cham...@gmail.com)