Cheng - to make it recognize the new HiveShim for 0.12 I had to click
on spark-hive under "packages" in the left pane, then go to "Open
Module Settings" - then explicitly add the v0.12.0/src/main/scala
folder to the sources by navigating to it and then <ctrl>+click to add
it as a source. Did you have to do this?