I'm not a fan of the SEP acronym.  Besides it prior established meaning of
"Somebody else's problem", the are other inappropriate or offensive
connotations such as this Australian slang that often gets shortened to
just "sep":  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Seppo

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 4:00 PM, Nicholas Chammas <nicholas.cham...@gmail.com