So the fix is installing pandoc on whichever machine is used for packaging.
I thought that was generally done on the machine of the person rolling the
release so I wasn't sure it made sense as a JIRA, but from chatting with
Josh it sounds like that part might be on of the Jenkins workers - is there
a fixed one that is used?

Regardless I'll file a JIRA for this when I get back in front of my desktop
(~1 hour or so).

Cell : 425-233-8271