I'm not sure if it's related, but I still can't get Jenkins to test PRs.
For example, triggering it through the spark-prs.appspot.com UI gives me...

https://spark-prs.appspot.com/trigger-jenkins/18012
Internal Server Error

That might be from the appspot app though?
But posting "Jenkins test this please" on PRs doesn't seem to work, and I
can't reach Jenkins:
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/view/Spark%20QA%20Test%20(Dashboard)/