Hmm, that's odd. This test would be in Jenkins too - let me double check

_____________________________
From: Nick Pentreath <nick.pentre...@gmail.com<mailto:nick.pentre...@gmail.com>>
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 1:12 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Spark 2.2.0 (RC4)
To: dev <dev@spark.apache.org<mailto:dev@spark.apache.org>>

All Scala, Python tests pass. ML QA and doc issues are resolved (as well as R
it seems).

However, I'm seeing the following test failure on R consistently:
https://gist.github.com/MLnick/5f26152f97ae8473f807c6895817cf72

On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 at 08:48 Denny Lee
<denny.g....@gmail.com<mailto:denny.g....@gmail.com>> wrote:
+1 non-binding

Tested on macOS Sierra, Ubuntu 16.04
test suite includes various test cases including Spark SQL, ML, GraphFrames,
Structured Streaming

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 9:40 PM vaquar khan