one more: seems like python/run-tests should have an option at least to not
bail at the first failure:
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/python/run-tests.py#L113-L132

this is particularly annoying with flaky tests -- since the rest of the
tests aren't run, you don't know whether you *only* had a failure in that
flaky test, or if there was some other real failure as well.