> 1. all of the output in target/test-reports & python/unit-tests.log
should be included in the jenkins archived artifacts.

Hmmm, I thought they are already archived (
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/95734/artifact/target/unit-tests.log
).
FWIW, unit-tests.log are pretty messy and they are shown when specific
tests are borken currently.

> 2. That test output needs to be separated by python executable.  It seems
to me that right now if you run python/run-tests with multiple
python-executables, you get separate test output (because each output file
includes a timestamp), but you can't tell which python version was used.

It wouldn't be difficult. I can make the changes if they are necessary;
however, I still think it's rather minor since logs are shown when some
tests are broken.

> 3. the test output should be incorporated into jenkins test output, so
its easier to see which test is failing, which tests are run, test trends,
etc.  Along with the above, that means the tests should be prefixed (or
something) with the python executable in the reports so you can track test
results for each executable.  (it seems this was done at one point by
SPARK-11295, but for whatever reason, doesn't seem to work anymore.)

Yea, I have taken a look for organising logs stuff before (for instance
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/21107) but not for this idea itself. I
agree with this idea in general.

2018년 9월 6일 (목) 오전 5:41, Imran Rashid <iras...@cloudera.com.invalid>님이 작성: