Hi JackyLee,

Can you put the answers to these questions in the design doc?

e.g. if we don't want to support manipulating a streaming query, then is
`SELECT STREAM ...` a blocking action? And how users can create a Spark
application with multiple streaming jobs? How users can run Structured
Streaming interactively? etc.