It looks like there are two topics:
1. PRs with -1
2. PRs with someone asking to wait for certain days.

Holden, it seems you are hitting 2? I think 2 can be problematic if there
are people who keep asking to wait, and block the PR indefinitely. But if
it's only asked once, this seems OK. BTW, since it's not a -1, so
policy-wise we can still merge the PR if we think the PR already gets
sufficient review.