Thanks for the input, Hyukjin!

I have been keeping my own policy among all discussions I have raised - I
would provide the hypothetical example closer to the actual one and avoid
pointing out directly. The main purpose of the discussion is to ensure our
policy / consensus makes sense, no more. I can provide a more detailed
explanation if someone feels the explanation wasn't sufficient to
understand.

Probably this discussion could play as a "reminder" to every committers if
similar discussion was raised before and it succeeded to build consensus.
If there's some point we don't build consensus yet, it'd be a good time to
discuss further. I don't know what exactly was the discussion and the
result so what is new here, but I guess this might be a duplicated one as
you say similar issue.