That is not totally fine, Xiao. It sounds like you are asking a change of
plan without a proper reason.

Although we cut the branch Today according our plan, you still can collect
the list and make a list of exceptions. I'm not blocking what you want to
do.

Please let the community start to ramp down as we agreed before.

Dongjoon