Hi  Santosh,

We had a Google team discussion about k8s back in February and it was
mentioned then.

My personal experience with Volcano was not that impressive. Do you have
some stats to prove that it is worth adding as an addition.

Anyone else is welcome to comment.

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Distinguished Technologist, Solutions Architect & Engineer
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh