Of course, we can make Apache Spark distribution bigger and bigger, but I'm
a little neutral about Volcano.

In any way, I'd like to say that the root cause of the difference is those
scheduler designs instead of Apache Spark itself. For example, Apache
YuniKorn doesn't force us to add a new dependency at all while Volcano did.

> It would useful to support volcano in spark distro itself just like
yunikorn.
In these day, I prefer and invest more Apache YuniKorn and, for Apache
Spark 4, we are going to add and focus more on K8s native features like
`Scheduling Gate` additionally.

Dongjoon.