Brock,

I'll add your sign off (not sure if you saw my message on general@).

Podling,

Please note the following comment on your report, its consistent with concerned
raised in the past:

It's not clear to me where this podling has development discussions. It would
be good for the mentors to guide Spot to at least reflect discussions on the
dev@ list from Slack, Github or wherever these are happening.

John