Hi guys,

I think that this is basically a bug fix and because of that I would not
add a new flag to switch it on/off.
It is true that it changes behavior but many other bug fixes do the same so
if we add a switch now we might want to do the same thing later and that
could lead to a large number of extra command line arguments.

Regards,
Szabolcs

--
Szabolcs Vasas