Hi Michael,

I would suggest you try to define the execution plan by using the
chain list [1]. The best would be to do it via the UI provided by the
Felix Webconsole. By doing so you do not need to deal with RDF syntax
directly.

Anyways the GraphChain is an advanced feature that allows fine grained
control over chain execution. In most of the cases configuring a
WeightedChain[2] is sufficient.

best
Rupert

[1]