The e-mails regarding the ICLAs were sent to the @private list on 5/1.

> 2. Which Bill are we talking about? I know of two Bills at stdcxx. A
> clarification would be welcome.

William A. Rowe Jr.

> 3. There was a recent and important PMC change at stdcxx.
> Congratulations to Jim Jagielski for his new role as PMC Chair. Again,
> I learned of this change yesterday, and that only from Jim's email. I
> haven't received any notification about Jim's appointment prior to
> yesterday, although, to be fair, I knew about it at the beginning of
> May, because I read the ASF Board Minutes. Again, why wasn't there any
> notification of this change?

I read about it in the e-mail entitled 'ASF Board Meeting Summary - April 18,
2012'. I don't normally read the meeting minutes, but I figured something was
coming given the kerfuffle over the lack of a March status report (all of which
was discussed on the @private list).

> 4. The nightly build emails, which had restarted towards the end of
> February/beginning of March, have stopped. Why is that?

It looks like the February builds were kicked off manually by Farid. I'm not
sure if the build system is configured to poll svn automatically or not, but
the last submit to stdcxx was on 2/20, so there has been no need to do any
builds since that time.

Travis