On 08/30/2012 09:17 AM, Stefan Teleman wrote:
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Liviu Nicoara<nikko...@hates.ms>  wrote:
I see in the February report (http://stdcxx.apache.org/status/2012-02.txt)
that three new committers have been added to the project. Congratulations!
Could one of you please update the stdcxx list of committers?

I don't mean to punt but I think Jim Jagielski maintains a separate
link with the correct list of committers:

<QUOTE>

An up-to-date list of all Apache committers (or committers-to-be) is
being maintained by Jim Jagielski on this page.

</QUOTE>

which links to:

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

But out of that comprehensive list of all the ASF Committers, I don't
know who the other two stdcxx Committers are.

Christopher Bergström, and Wojciech Meyer.

Which also begs the question: why was this stdcxx Committers list
update done this way, by linking to a separate page, when the change
could have very well be made directly to the stdcxx's Committers list.

I would usually update the Committers table when I chaired
the project. But any committer can update the STDCXX site.
It doesn't have to be the chair. It would be useful to have
instructions for how to do it somewhere. Let me see if I can
find some time to write them up and post them.

FWIW, the link to Jim's page is there simply as a reference
to the (at one point and maybe still) authoritative list of
all committers and committers-to-be. I thought it would be
handy when we forgot to update the table.

Martin

--Stefan