Github user NareshKosgi commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/318#issuecomment-74614469
  
    @Parth-Brahmbhatt I tried to build the lastest storm but i'm having the 
following issue:
    
    [ERROR] Error resolving version for plugin 
'org.apache.storm:storm-maven-plugins' from the repositories [local 
(/Users/nareshkosgi/.m2/repository), central 
(http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)]: Plugin not found in any plugin 
repository 
    
    I spent sometime trying to see if its something local to mine but haven't 
had success.  am I missing something new that was added to storm that I need in 
order to build the latest master?  I installed node which was the only new 
thing I saw.


---
If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at [email protected] or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.
---

Reply via email to