Hi devs,

I've a pull request for a critical issue, and the patch modifies the heart
of supervisor code, so I'd like to make my patch get reviewed by more
people in community.

STORM-1934: Race condition between sync-supervisor and sync-processes
raises several strange issues
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1934>
Discussion is on this PR: https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/1528

Btw, since Storm 1.0.2 has lots of bugfix marked as 'Critical' and 'Major'
which are reported by users several times, I'd like to see 1.0.2
official release
sooner.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Storm%20AND%20%22epic%20link%22%20%3D%20STORM-1855%20order%20by%20priority

There're 4 unresolved issues but pull requests are available for 'Critical'
issues so once we resolve them I guess we could get other issues out of
1.0.2 and start working for releasing.

Given that STORM-1934 has two binding +1 votes, I'd like to wait for
several days, and merge if no further discussion is in progress.

Thanks in advance for taking your time.

Best regards,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)