We seems close to make all issues for 1.0.2 epic resolved soon.

Epic link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1855
All of open issues are in progress of reviewing. Most of them got +1 and is
expected to be merged in soon.

Is anyone having other critical or blocker issues which need to be included
to 1.0.2?

2016년 7월 9일 (토) 오전 12:34, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgo...@gmail.com>님이 작성: