The UI pulls it from nimbus using the thrift API.
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/storm-core/src/storm.thrift#L611
is the API definition, although it may be different depending on which version
of storm you are using.
 getTopologyInfo has executors in it, and each of them has a scheduling
including host and port.  Although the scheduling might be null if they are
being rescheduled. - Bobby

    On Thursday, September 15, 2016 12:22 PM, Aakash Khochare