GitHub user HeartSaVioR opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/1690

    STORM-2100 Fix Trident SQL join tests to not rely on ordering

    Issue link: [STORM-2100](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2100)

    The join doesn't guarantee preserving order (Trident and SQL itself) so we
shouldn't rely on that.

    Before this patch, tests are failing with JDK7 (with 1.x-branch). I
confirmed that this patch makes tests succeed with 1.x-branch & JDK 1.7
(1.7.0_79) combination.

    @satishd Could you please review this? Thanks.

    $ git pull https://github.com/HeartSaVioR/storm STORM-2100

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/1690.patch

    This closes #1690

----
commit 78780729d25ddcb56d1997cc8ac3bb61d729067b
Author: Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Date:   2016-09-19T13:24:26Z

    STORM-2100 Fix Trident SQL join tests to not rely on ordering

    * join doesn't guarantee preserving order (Trident and SQL itself)

----

---
with INFRA.
---