Does it compile against 2.X?  If so I would prefer to have it go there, and
then possibly 1.x if people what it there too. - Bobby

    On Monday, September 26, 2016 12:47 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 The IP Clearance vote has passed and we are now able to import the SQE code.

The question now is to where do we want to import the code?

My inclination is to import it to “external” in the 1.x branch. It can be
ported to other branches as necessary/if desired. An alternative would be to
treat it as a feature branch, but I’d rather take the former approach.

Thought/opinions?

-Taylor