The change on storm-redis seems to require breaking backward compatibility,
so I would love to see another pull request to integrate it via general
review process.
If it can be integrated to SQE without changing storm-redis, that would be
nice.

Does it make sense?

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 9월 29일 (목) 오전 6:08, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgo...@gmail.com>님이 작성: