Finally Pacemaker H/A, Supervisor V2, and Storm SQL PRs which were opened
at the last mail (4 weeks ago) are all merged to 1.x branch.

There're some more PRs on Storm SQL opened, but given that we can release
new minor at any time when we feel it's enough change, I can wait for it.
They didn't get reviewed yet indeed.

Is there something else we would want to include it to 1.1.0?

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 10월 1일 (토) 오전 9:30, Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>님이 작성: