This propose will make merge process simpler, so I guess committers/PMCs
might not have strong opinions about this. I'm concerning mainly about how
it will affect release process.

Taylor, I guess you're busy, but could you give your opinion about this as
a release manager? Would removing CHANGELOG hurt or break release process?

And do we need to vote to make progress?

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 3월 10일 (금) 오후 3:08, Xin Wang <data.xinw...@gmail.com>님이 작성: