+1 for KIP equivalent for Storm. We should probably call them something like
Storm Feature/Improvement Proposals.

Well documented features could help new contributors to more quickly as they
would have the context to start that feature. Unless one knows the product
well, it is hard to have feature ideas, contribute, without some sort of
guidance.

Hugo