I am fully ok with rebasing. I don’t expect development on Storm to cease while
the PR gets reviewed.  Its only changes to storm-client are likely to require
to be done differently or not needed at all for the new system (like some fixes
that went recently into Disruptor). So only for changes to storm-client module
I am asking to see if the devs can work with me if its critical to get it in
right away… only to avoid duplication of efforts or redundant efforts.

Will have a PR out within the next 24 hours.

-roshan