Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:

    First of all, I think I should be more careful about like / retweet. Sorry
about that and just reverted all.

    Regarding tweet, I think it heavily depends on which accounts (who) tweet
it.

    If users or contributors are tweeting about this PR, we can take it like a
gossip and no problem on it.

    If committers or PMCs are doing it, that could be shown as kind of
publicizing, especially this PR compares with other frameworks and claims Storm
will be no 1. performer. If PMC members tweet about unsafe or not yet stable
source, and if it turned out to another result, someone could feel we (Storm
community) hype, regardless of intention.
    If we say this PR could increase throughput by N times from before, that
would be less problematic. I don't say no problem, but much less.

    If we are doing it with official account (@ApacheStorm), that just matters,
because the account could be shown as on behalf of Storm community or at least
PMC members. I was the one wondering why official account retweeted about
non-Storm related tweet like
https://twitter.com/BoredElonMusk/status/889935279213223936 .
    If we haven't talked about which things official account should (not)
tweet, we may need to have a time to talk about.