Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:

    From second commits I added performance tests on multi threads:
`testBenchmarkLoadAwareShuffleGroupingEvenLoad` and
`testBenchmarkLoadAwareShuffleGroupingUnevenLoad`.

    I started exploring this with 2 threads, and may explore it with more
threads if necessary.

    > testBenchmarkLoadAwareShuffleGroupingEvenLoad (old)
    Max duration among threads is : 185274 ms
    Max duration among threads is : 189359 ms

    > testBenchmarkLoadAwareShuffleGroupingEvenLoad (new)
    Max duration among threads is : 123411 ms
    Max duration among threads is : 128937 ms

    > testBenchmarkLoadAwareShuffleGroupingUnevenLoad (old)
    Max duration among threads is : 184834 ms
    Max duration among threads is : 185551 ms

    > testBenchmarkLoadAwareShuffleGroupingUnevenLoad (new)
    Max duration among threads is : 123978 ms
    Max duration among threads is : 124113 ms

    The test result clearly shows that both are having performance hit on
multi-threads but new LASG is affected much less than old LASG.