Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2268

    I feel that dependencies are going to be tricky in storm-kafka-examples and
storm-kafka-client-examples. storm-kafka-client-examples depends on
storm-kafka-examples, and storm-kafka-examples depends on storm-starter, and
storm-starter depends on lots of dependencies like storm-hdfs, storm-redis, etc.

    Looks like storm-kafka-client-examples refers storm-kafka-examples only for
referencing `KafkaProducerTopology`. If then I think we shouldn't. There's a
side effect: because of relying on KafkaProducerTopology, we don't have any
code example to show how to use KafkaBolt in `storm-kafka-client`.

    Let's duplicate KafkaProducerTopology with using only `storm-kafka-client`
things. @hmcl WDYT?

---
with INFRA.
---