Looks like three weeks went by from initiating the thread.

I'm seeing some issues pending for review and all of them are regarding
storm-kafka-client.

Remaining issues are below:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2549
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2607
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2666

> Storm 1.2.0

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2648

Please note that above issues are 'effectively' blocker for releases. Like
I said Storm 1.1.1 has critical issue which is fixed and will be available
at Storm 1.1.2, so at least I'd like to see the progress on Storm 1.1.2,
and ideally with Storm 1.2.0 since there's only one issue left on epic.

Please finish reviewing if you are in reviewing one or more of them. I'll
try to start reviewing them but take some times since I'm not familiar with
that module.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 8월 30일 (수) 오전 2:45, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgo...@gmail.com>님이 작성: