Hi Harsh,

Great to hear and thanks for using Apache Storm for your critical
production environment!
All kinds of contributions welcome: documentation, sharing use cases,
sharing ideas to improve, code contributions, being early adopter to try
out master branch or verify release candidate, and so.

If you would want to add your company to the list of "Powered By", you
could edit the page in below repository and submit a pull request.

https://github.com/apache/storm-site

Thanks again!
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2018년 3월 1일 (목) 오전 12:06, Harsh Choudhary <ha...@crispanalytics.com>님이 작성: