The ASF guideline says the file "should identify the third-party product,
its licensing, and a url to the its homepage". If we can get away with
including the license name and not the license text, I think
THIRD-PARTY.txt contains what we need. E.g. Spark also only lists the
license names, and not the texts.

We can clean up the output a bit more, e.g. collapse all the Apache
licenses together under one header, I just didn't bother because I didn't
expect the file to be user facing.