Thanks for clarifying Taylor.

If I understand it correctly, the L & N for source should only contain
licenses for source we include. So the L & N files we have now are probably
fine for this, as they contain licensing for the Javascript we have in UI,
and I don't believe we include other kinds of external source in the source
dist. I'll do a quick check that all the JS we have is covered.

For the binary distribution, we should have a L & N that is the L & N for
the source, plus any licenses for binaries we include (e.g. everything in
the /lib directory). We should update the L & N in storm-dist/binary, and
I'd also like to move them to the project root, e.g. as "LICENSE-binary". I
think they're a little well hidden right now.

I get the impression that the binary license should not include licenses
for e.g. dependencies downloaded when a topology uses `storm-hbase`, as
those binaries aren't part of the distribution. Is this right? Do those
kinds of dependencies still need to have their licenses listed somewhere
(e.g. in the autogenerated dependency-licenses file), or is this not
necessary?