Hi folks,

One thing I'd enjoy would be to have more than the fixed maximum of 6 rows.

Chris
________________________________
Von: Philipp Zehnder <zehn...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2019 07:16:55
An: dev@streampipes.apache.org <dev@streampipes.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Improving the Live Dashboard

Hi,

thanks for creating a first draft. I think it is a very good idea and also very
useful.
In the data explorer we already created a prototype of the backend API to also
read historic values. Additionally there are already two types of visualization
available with a table and a line chart. We can re-use those and extend those.
Let me know when you have finished the first prototype. Then I can add those
two.

We could also think about to integrate the asset dashboard as an additional
visualization. What do you think about that?

Cheers,
Philipp