Von: Dominik Riemer <rie...@fzi.de>
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Dezember 2019 11:43:50
An: dev@streampipes.apache.org <dev@streampipes.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Version number in documentation

Hi,
from my point of view, it should be as simple as possible for users. This means
that we don‘t expect them to know how to replace variables.
So IMO, we should create a wiki page with a pre-release checklist and an item
that remembers us to update the version numbers in the documentation (and
where).

I haven‘t checked in a while Docusaurus support for environment variables,
maybe there is also another option by now that allows us to automate this
process.

Dominik