Hi Daniel,

a warm welcome to the mailing list!

You can start developing on the UI using the cli tool in our installer [1].
(Currently in the dev branch)
I’d suggest you use the lite version (‘sp set-template lite') and run a local
StreamPipes instance on your computer (‘sp set-template lite').
The code for the UI is in [2] in the ui folder. Check out the repository and
navigate to the folder.
Then run ’npm install’ and ’npm start’. (This might take a while)
Afterwards you can navigate to ‘localhost:8082’ in your browser and you can
start developing.

Cheers,
Philipp

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes-installer