Von: Daniel Ebi
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. März 2020 17:35
An: 'dev@streampipes.apache.org' <dev@streampipes.apache.org>
Betreff: AW: New Contributer | Time Series Data Labeling Tool

Hi Philipp, hi Johannes,
thanks for your short guidance and the warm welcome.

@Philipp: It all worked out well.

@Johannes: I will look into it and check which components I can reused.

Cheers,
Daniel

________________
On 2020/03/24 16:43:33, Johannes Tex wrote:

Hi Daniel,

welcome :)

As you mentioned, I have started to develop an image labeling tool.
I think some of the components can be resused, for example the "image-labels"
component [1].
It is a component for selecting labels received from the backend (at the moment
it is only mocked). You also can use the num-pad change labels, it's for the
power users ;) You can have a view and we can discuss it if you have comments
or questions.

Johannes

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes/tree/b2e92c667d77e7b7e724112463bb25141881ffd6/ui/src/app/core-ui/image/components/image-labels

You can start developing on the UI using the cli tool in our installer [1].
(Currently in the dev branch) I’d suggest you use the lite version (‘sp
set-template lite') and run a local StreamPipes instance on your computer (‘sp
set-template lite').
The code for the UI is in [2] in the ui folder. Check out the repository and
navigate to the folder.
Then run ’npm install’ and ’npm start’. (This might take a while) Afterwards
you can navigate to ‘localhost:8082’ in your browser and you can start
developing.

Cheers,
Philipp

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes-installer