Von: Philipp Zehnder <zehn...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. März 2020 17:53:34
An: dev@streampipes.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Time Series Data Labeling Tool

Hi Daniel,

the time labeling tool looks very cool. I checked it out and it directly worked.

One question. Currently I have to click on the button (‘label’, on the top
right corner) for each label I want to select.
Can we change that behavior. I would expect that a user is entering the
labeling mode, once the button is clicked and exits it again when the button is
clicked again.

Philipp