Hi Philipp,

Many thanks for your reply.

Considering system performance and other aspects, IoTDB is not prepared to
support external systems to directly subscribe to data changes in the
database. As a result, we may not have a Java client for StreamPipes to
consume events.

On the other hand, we hope that external systems can simply accept our
event push. Therefore, a better option for us is that we push events to the
brokers, and then StreamPipes consumes them from the brokers.

If you have a better idea, please let me know.

Best,
Steve

Philipp Zehnder <zehn...@apache.org> 于 2020年5月11日周一 下午1:03写道: