From: Florian Micklich <mickl...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 12:30 PM
To: dev@streampipes.apache.org
Subject: storing code style scheme in confluence

Hi all,

i just recognized that if I automatically use my code style in IntelliJ
(Ctrl+Alt+L) the result differs from the already committed code.

So there are a lot of unnecessary git changes if i want to merge and will be
stored in the git-history.

I am using in IntelliJ Settings > Editor > Code Style > Jave following Scheme
Settings for Tabs and Intents, that caused the different:

Tab size: 2
Intend: 2
Continuation intend: 4

In general the scheme can be exported, and it is provably a good idea to have a
"code style" section in confluence where the scheme is stored. So every
committer is using the same.

What do you think?

Greetings
Florian

This type of settings can be exported, and there might be a "code style"
section in the confluence where the schema is stored.
ode style on an already existing PE and want to So I use for in Intellij
Settings -> Editor -> Code Style -> Jave:
Tab size: 2
Indent: 2
continuation intend: 4

This kind of settings can be exported and  there could  a section "code style"
in confluence where the Scheme is stored and every committer is using the same.