From: Tim Bossenmaier <bosse...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2024 6:40 PM
To: pambro...@gmail.com <pambro...@gmail.com>
Cc: dev@streampipes.apache.org <dev@streampipes.apache.org>
Subject: Re: I am interested in contributing to this.

Hi Paulo,

It is great to hear that you would like to contribute to Apache StreamPipes.

We don't have a formal mentoring program for people interested in
contributing to StreamPipes. However, we are happy to help you get
started.
Do you already have a specific area or component that you would like
to contribute to StreamPipes?

Best
Tim