I've been thinking about where to start on this new initiative, and here's
what I've come up with:

Goal: a releasable runnable java module / container implementing a tiny
subset of activitypub spec that we can build capabilities and
unit/integration tests for incrementally. Single user no authentication, no
persistence across restarts unless the operator mounts a docker volume.

Scope: Using HTTP API, the node operator can create activities directly
into their inbox or outbox, and then query those collections or any
individual item for their JSON-LD representations.

- create a new module to hold interfaces/traits (leave core alone for now)
- define a handful of basic interfaces MVP should implement related to
collections such as inbox, outbox, etc...
- create a new module and basic implementation / tests for the jena
file-system backend
- create a new module and basic implementation / tests for servlets and
supporting classes implementing the interfaces making calls into the jena
persist module (directly for now)
- create a new module and basic implementation / tests for the microservice
component, based on juneau-microservice-jetty
- modify streams-dist to package these modules together into a runnable jar
(instead of everything) and configure Dockerfile / docker-compose to
build/run it.

Seems simple right?  Ultimately we'll want a network of these microservices
to federate their content and understand a wide variety of content types,
but starting small and getting the framework in place comes first.

Any thoughts?
Steve