On 2 Aug 2004, at 22:13, Martin Cooper wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:26:27 -0400, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't think we're picky at this point. Either what Ant does or what Maven does would be fine, robert.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here, but I guess I'm not clear on where either Ant or Maven come in to getting an Acquiring page working with the mirrors.

ted brought them up as examples of templates that he'd be happy to see struts follow.

I took a quick look at this over the weekend, and all it seems to take
is the appropriate pair of .cgi and .html files (the latter with the
necessary substitution variables in it), and an entry in the
mirrors.conf file to hook up the .cgi file. I hacked up a couple of
test files (see the test dir on the site), but I don't know if I have
the right perms (and the right understanding!) to modify the config
file.

Is there more to this than meets the eye?

that's pretty much it. i never claimed that it was difficult :)

there's nothing really difficult about the config file but you'll need the right karma. (i suspect that members would be granted on request.) craig should have the karma or you could post a patch up for infrastructure in JIRA (but remember to do this ahead of time).

- robert