No, I'm not running with the torch, I'm trying to pass the baton. :)

If you (or anyone else) has run the Cactus tests since yesterday's code changes,
please feel free to update the Wiki.

* http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsRelease122

Then we'd be down to play testing the bundled applications and Release Checklist steps
A1-A6.

-Ted.