Does Weaver explicitly mean you don't need to use the others? I'm wondering
about the meaning of this line:

> A: Rather than being an alternative to these technologies, Commons Weaver
can be thought of as providing a structured environment in which these
technologies can be put to use. I.e., the bytecode modifications made by a
given Weaver implementation would typically be implemented using one of
these (or comparable) libraries.

Dave