[ ] Leave at test build
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[X] General Availability (GA)

Could it be that there's 2 typos in the README.md of
struts2-secure-jakarta-stream-multipart-parser-plugin:
  * supported verions: versions 2.5.20 till 2.5.5
  * double '-' in artifactid inside POM snippet

https://github.com/apache/struts-extras/blob/master/struts2-secure-jakarta-stream-multipart-parser-plugin/README.md

Regards,

Stefaan Dutry (sdutry)